Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Pursuit of Coffee (Open to Everyone)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Pursuit of Coffee (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Pursuit of Coffee (Open to Everyone)

Post by Live To Serve Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:23 pm

What the actual heck?
Nikuya was so weirded out by this other guy, he didn't even know what to think. Still, the two guys, Hiroshi and Ando seemed to be equally not okay with him, so that was something.
Nikuya breathed an annoyed sigh before getting up from his stool and walking to the table they were at. Nothing for it now, might as well...
"Do you make a habit of forcing yourself into people's lives, or are you just feeling particularly stupid today?" Nikuya said quietly to Yukki, making a note of how tense the other two were. He wasn't getting caught off guard today.
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

https://tokyoghoulrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

In Pursuit of Coffee (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Pursuit of Coffee (Open to Everyone)

Post by skeletalAssociate Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:26 pm

"Eh, probably a lil bit of both. What can I say? I'm an idiot who likes to meet new people." Yuuki stands up and offers out his hand to the man. "Yuuki, good to meet ya bro." Turning his head back to his new friends, he sticks out his tongue and rolls his eyes, grinning wildly.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokkou Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:02 pm

The two friend's response to Yuuki's reply was to exchange a look that translated as something along the lines of "is he nuts or just stupid?" They were both also on the verge of abandoning their coffee and making an escape while the annoyance and Mr Breaking and Entering had each other distracted. The fact that they were in a public places made the odds of things progressing past the talking stage extremely low but they still didn't want to get caught in the middle of it.

"On the brightside, unless they're really good at acting it looks that they're not working together."

Meanwhile Ando had recovered from his coughing fit and thought it best to make it clear that they weren't associated with Yuuki since the ghoul he was currently pissing off knew where they lived.

"Just so you know, we just met this guy,"
he said in a tone that implied that he wished that they hadn't.

Shokkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Live To Serve Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:34 pm

Nikuya had to try his very hardest not to throttle the person in front of him. With a visible effort he managed to tear his eyes from the annoyance that was Yuuki and refocus on Ando. "I hope so. He's annoying as hell." He glances around the place, making sure nobody was listening. "Look,I didn't know you were here, and neither of us wants to associate with the other. What say we remember our arrangement and forget this ever happened?" The look on Nikuya's face was a mixture of annoyance and weariness. He looked as though he hadn't slept in a few days.
Live To Serve
Live To Serve
Admin

https://tokyoghoulrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:09 pm

While the jerk continued his little chit-chat with Yuuki's new best friends, he grabs two butter knives from an empty table. Yuuki punches the asshole in the gut, with as much force as he can put into it. "Oi, bro, I'm talking to ya and you're just going and ignoring the hand I offered ya. So I felt I should give it to ya."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokkou Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:09 pm

"Okay, that settles it, there's something wrong with this guy's head. Time to get out of here"

Ando had been about to reply to the red headed ghoul when Yuuki punched said ghoul, much to his shock.

"What the fuck did you do that for?"

He didn't get to hear a reply because no sooner were the words out of his mouth then Hiroshi practically hauled him out of his seat.

"Sorry, got to go. Just remembered that we need to be somewhere."

Inwardly grimacing at the sheer lameness of the excuse, he hustled Ando out of the cafe as quickly as he could without making too much of a scene, pausing only to hand some money to a passing waitress since at this point it seemed kind of doubtful that Yuuki would actually fulfil his offer to pay for the coffee.

(OOC: Guess that's me out then. Didn't really want to leave but it was the only realistic and in-character reaction to Yuuki escalating things well past the talking stage. Might make another post to wrap things up.)

Shokkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2