Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikari and Ed go shopping (private)

2 posters

Go down

Hikari and Ed go shopping (private) Empty Hikari and Ed go shopping (private)

Post by Myrabear Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Hikari was fond of the shops in this ward, and it had a vast array of clothing from casual to formal. Hikari lead Ed into one of the more formal shops, which was filled with beautiful dresses and lavish tuxedos. A worker saw hikari enter and quickly scurried over to her. "Hikari-sama! Such a pleasure to have you back. You brought a friend I see? We will take care of him no worries!" Hikari bowed her head and gave her a smile. "You always treat me so well. My friend is going to be my date for a very special dinner tonight so can you help us coordinate our outfits?" Hikari asked politely. The saleswoman lead them to a bright red dress for hikari, it had a low cut chest line, but was long and touched the floor. Hikari studied it for a moment and nudged Ed. "Do you want to match in red?"
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Hikari and Ed go shopping (private) Empty Re: Hikari and Ed go shopping (private)

Post by Freakpanda Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Ed hadn't ever visited this ward so it was all new to him. He looked around as Hikari lead him to a clothing store. A worker soon came to them, she seemed to know Hikari and the two started chatting. Ed looked at the different dresses and and suits as they talked. Everything in this shop seemed fine and high-class, not something Ed had used to.

''Uuh, sure'' Ed said as he turned to face Hikari. ''Excellent choice!'' the saleswoman chirped and started searching a matching tuxedo.
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Hikari and Ed go shopping (private) Empty Re: Hikari and Ed go shopping (private)

Post by Myrabear Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:07 pm

The saleswoman returned with a silk black tuxedo, with matching red cuff links and a red tie. She ushered Ed to a dressing room and handed him the clothing. Hikari already knew her sizes and had her dress waiting for her at the check out counter.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:48 am

Ed quickly changed his clothes in the dressing room. The silk was much softer than he had assumed. Once he was done, he glimpsed at the mirror and was shocked. Ed looked completely different, he seemed much more mature. He stared at himself in the mirror for a while before stepping out. ''How do I look?'' he asked awkwardly.
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:17 am

Hikari was shocked at how different he looked. "You look handsome." She said with a smile. She checked her watch and frowned. "Stay in the tux, we are going to have to go to dinner directly from here to make it on time." She handed the clerk her wallet and took the dress off of the counter. "Please get the clothes paid for while I change and take 2,000 yen for yourself for such great service." Hikari said to the saleswoman as she jumped into the now empty fitting room. After a few moments she returned, wearing the silky red gown. Hikari had also put on a short black wig cut into a bob style. She already knew they were going to wonder and said, "my pink hair would look so tacky with a red dress." She explained. The clerk handed hikari back her wallet and gave her a small bow. "Please come again!"

Hikari slipped her arms around Ed's and said happily, "Time to go eat!"
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:20 pm

''I do? Thanks...'' Ed was surprised by how much trust Hikari had in the saleswoman. But she didn't seemed to take more than the clothes costed and a bit extra as Hikari had told her to do, so it was okay.

Ed's jaw dropped when he saw Hikari stepping out of the dressing room. She was... Beautiful. No other word was good enough to describe her.

After Ed had recovered from his initial shock he noticed that Hikari had put a wig on her head. He was about to ask about it when she explained. Ed wasn't sure how it made any difference, but then again, he didn't know much about fashion.

As they stepped out of the store together, Ed said to Hikari ''You look amazing''

OOC: End of thread?
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:12 pm

OOC: yep, I'll make the new thread and post the URL

Also hmm maybe we can start a little romance between them ^.^
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down