Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

2 posters

Go down

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Empty Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Post by Anonymous RPer Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:58 pm

A completely new and unique non-canon RP site, brought to you by the minds of your fellow fans of the fairy tail manga/anime series!!!

Here become anything you want to be.

Complete creative freedom is here!

Come check us out!!

What Our Site Has to Offer:

• Character Creation
  • Magic Creation
  • Stats System
  • Race System
  • Friendly and helpful staff
  • Staff Positions
  • Slayer Magic
  • Awesome Events, Contests and Giveaways(Coming Soon)
  • Celestial Spirit/Contractor System
  • Creature Slayer System
  • Marriage System
  • 12 Wizard Guilds(4 Legal, 4 Independent, 4 Dark)
  • Cool Achievements
  • Wizard Saint Positions
  • Kings of Legends Positions
  • Chaos Lord Positions
  • Guild Master Spots
  • chatbox icons
  • username glows
  • username effects(sparkles, lightning, snow, flames, etc)

And much, much more~!!

Our Site Address: fairytailetherealrp.my-freeforum.com/

Anonymous RPer

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Empty Re: Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Post by Shokkou Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:41 pm

You know, joining up just to advertise another RP counts as spamming (not to mention being bad manners) so if you don't create a character profile and do some actual RPing within the next month or so your post may be deleted on general principle.

Shokkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous RPer Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Then how about you make the forum guest friendly for advertisements in the first place? Also, you are clearly an idiot if you're actually calling me registering for your site to advertise because it's not guest friendly "spam". You obviously have no clue as to what spam actually is if you think this is spam. One more thing, you can't force someone to create a character on your site, that's just stupid. So go ahead and delete my ad if you want and I hope you fix that mentality of yours before it's too late. Have a wonderful life Smile

Anonymous RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokkou Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:44 pm

You're right, we can't force you to make a character and play the game and in hindsight my last post involved a poor choice of words on my part and I'm sorry if I caused offence. I'm still getting the hang of this whole mod thing and I may have been a little overzealous. But we don't have any obligation to serve as a billboard either and neither does any other role playing site on the internet. If we allowed guest posting we'd be awash in what even you would agree was spam by the end of the week, I've seen it happen elsewhere often enough. I'm sorry if you have a problem with this but that's just the way it is.

Shokkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous RPer Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Well I do appreciate the apology and accept it. I know what it's like to be new at staff on an RP site. Just keep in mind, if you don't make the forum guest friendly for advertising, more people will make accounts for the sole purpose of advertising. I speak from personal experience as a site owner who didn't have their forum guest friendly before and has had people register for that purpose alone. So you might want to rethink that a bit.

Anonymous RPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum