Tokyo Ghoul Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight snack (Finished)

2 posters

Go down

Midnight snack (Finished) Empty Midnight snack (Finished)

Post by Freakpanda Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:45 am

Hnnnngh. Kiyaaa! The red bird flew from the slingshot at the building. It took down good part of the building, but none of the green pigs were killed.

A young man wearing few sizes too big basketball jersey and long shorts was walking towards a man that was sitting on a bench, playing with expensive looking phone. His buddy followed him, he was wearing green hoodie and loose jeans. On his shoulder he carried a baseball bat. Their objective was simple steal the phone and sell it. If the victim didn't give the phone or fought back, they would beat him down.

Hnnnnnngh. Kiyaaa! Another red flew at the now somewhat ruined building. The pigs oinked in terror as two of their comrades were slain by the crazed bird.

''That is a nice looking phone, mind handing it over?'' asked the man wearing the jersey. No response. ''Hey, my buddy is talking to you!'' said the man with green hoodie. Still no response. The man didn't even lift his gaze from the phone. The two looked at each other, before one of them poked the man in the head with a baseball bat ''Yo, anything in here? Hand over the phone or I'll split your head like ripe melon''

*Poke* Hnnnngh. Kiyaaaa! An yellow bird flew this time at the remaining pigs. It accerlated mid flight, making the whole building collapse on the remaining pigs. *Poke, poke* The screen flashed with two stars. *POKE*

Ed raised his gaze from the phone at the two men. ''You finally done with the game?'' said one of them. ''Good, now hand it over!'' the man shouted and reached for the phone. Two things happened. First, the man's hand dissapeared into Ed's mouth. He could taste blood as he bit off the hand. Second, the man who was carrying the baseball bat screamed as Ed's kagune smashed into his knee, popping it out of the socket with loud pop.

''My...My hand! You bit off my hand!'' the man said in shock as he stared at his stub. ''You... you are a ghoul...'' he said as he slowly realized what had just happened. Ed stood up, gulped and nodded. The other man was on the ground crying and swearing in pain, unable to stand up. ''I haven't eaten in a while, so you two do nicely'' ''Wait wha...'' was only thing the man managed to say before Ed's kagune crushed his head. The man on the ground went silent and tried to crawl away slowly. Ed turned his head at the man and walked to him. ''No please, I didn't meant to hurt you, I swear! I'll give you anything! Just please spare me!'' he cryed out. Ed ignored his prayers and popped the other knee from its socket as well. The man shouted in pain before going silent as he passed out from pain. Seeing that he couldn't go anywhere Ed started eating on the man he had bitten off the hand.

Last edited by Freakpanda on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Midnight snack (Finished) Empty Re: Midnight snack (Finished)

Post by Myrabear Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Hikari, who had just finished some shopping heard the commotion from a mile away. She wrapped her expensive sweater around her and hastily walked towards the sounds of screams and the smell of blood, her high heels clacking noisily.

She immediately spotted the large ghoul and paused. Yes... She had found him but now what? She hesitated before interrupting his meal, after all she had no idea how he would react. She rubbed her head and started doubting if this was even a good idea. She did a quick glimpse around and nobody was coming, so she knew if things got ugly she could use her kagune.

Hikari took a deep breath and said loudly, "Hey! ghoul! If you're almost done you should get outta here. It's the middle and you'll attract other ghouls with that stench." She took a few confident steps forward. She removed her expensive sunglasses so he could see her black and red eyes. "This isn't a good neighborhood..."

Last edited by Myrabear on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:57 pm

OOC: PAAANNNDDDAAAA ^.^ it's me Myra !!!
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 am

OOC: I somehow figured it out from your name Razz
IC:
Ed turned his head to the voice. There was a small piece of meat hanging from his open mouth as he saw a gorgeous looking young girl. Being in a crouching position he had to look up at the girl. That quickly changed as he stood up, now easily towering her.

Ed was surprised, people usually didn't talk to him or made direct eye contact. ''Uh... Okay'' he said and swallowed the hanging piece of meat. There was something in the girl that made him obey her.
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:39 am

Hikari almost stumbled back when she realized how tall he was, but held her ground and straightened her back. She was unsure of how he felt about her - he did give a rather short reply.

A breeze came threw and Hikari's long pink hair blew in the wind, almost masking another scent. Hikari spun around quickly and knelt down in an attacking position. "Someone else has been watching us..." Hikari said calmly to the large ghoul.

That's when a bullet sprang threw the air and Hikari quickly stepped to the side, relieved it came from the opposite direction. She reached into one of her shopping bags and pulled out her mask, fastening it to her face. The eerie praying mantis face seemed to glow in the moonlight. "Come out, come out, where ever you areeee..." Hikari purred, removing her high heels and placing them in one of her bags.

Four men came into sight from up the street. CCG? No.... These were just normal men. Did they have a death wish?! Hikari narrowed her eyes and read the writing on their matching jackets 'neighborhood watch'. Hikari rolled her eyes and stood by the large ghoul, watching them approach.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:51 am

Ed looked around when the girl said they had unwanted company. He couldn't smell anything else than the girl, which he was now certain that she was a ghoul.

The sound of a bullet was surprise. CCG didn't use guns and police didn't usually try to arrest ghouls. Luckily neither of them were hit, as the shooter had aimed for the girl but missed as the she had dodge it. She is fast, Ed thought as he watched her placing a mask on her face. Ed realized that he didn't have his own mask with him. He then looked at the direction where the bullet had came.

There were four men, each wearing similar looking jackets. They noticed the bodies near the ghouls and one of them started to retch. Only one of them seemed to have pistol. The man raised it and aimed at the two. Ed stepped in front of the girl, revealing his kagune and creating a shield in front of him. The man started shooting at him, but Ed's kagune blocked all of the shots. Ed wasn't sure why he tried to protect the girl, his body had simply moved, almost like out of instinct.
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:49 am

Hikari was shocked when Ed protected her from the bullets. She would have been able to dodge them no problem - but it was a nice feeling to be protected. "You aren't wearing a mask..." She said quietly, as she removed her expensive jacket. "That means we have to kill them all." She added seriously.

The sound of Hikari's kagune ripping threw her flesh was gag worthy. Two long appendages came out from her upper shoulders, reaching for the sky before settling and pearching over her head. It was obvious now why she had the mask she did, her kagune resembled the deadly arms of the praying mantis.

She atepped out from behind Ed and cracked her knuckles. "No fucking way..." One of them gasped. "Dude, I think that's Mantis!" A smile crept across her face, she was getting well known now was she? She immediately cartwheeled forward to get close to the one who had the gun. She snapped her kagune forward and wrapped the serrated part of it around the mans arm. She yanked and his arm came flying out of the socket, gun and all.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:14 pm

''I don't mind that'' Ed said when the girl said that they should kill them all. He looked behind him when heard the girl pulling out her kagune. It looked creepy and deadly. And so it was in action as well.

Ed could only stare as she quickly closed the gap between her and the man and then proceeded to rip the man's arm off. Ed's ears picked what the other men said as they watched in horror the girl's actions. Mantis? Now that he took a better look, he understood the nickname. Both the kagune and her mask resembled a praying mantis.

But now there were more important things on hand. Ed stepped forward towards the rest of the group. Realising they were horribly outnumbered they took off. Ed was fast enough to catch one of them with his kagune. He lifted the man by his foot with his kagune and started using him as living punching bag untill he stopped screaming from pain. The other two managed to escape, but Ed was sure that the girl named ''Mantis'' would catch them soon.
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Hikari slung the arm to the side and used her kagune to pick the man up by his feet. She brought him close to her, having him dangle from 10 feet in the air. She lowered his face to hers and started to caress his face. He started to talk - he was rather groggy from blood loss - and hikari quickly snapped his neck, neatly killing him.

She noticed that the large ghoul had a large kagune, rather fitting for him. It sure made him slow though. Hikari flung the dead man away from her and took off in a sprint after the other men. She quickly caught up, silently stalking them. They seemed to believe they were safe now. Hikari appeared behind them. She had her kagune in a praying position, and with her hands. She tilted her head in a mock prayer and cleared her throat. The men slowly turned around, horrified. Hikari sent her kagune threw their chests, A quiet instant kill.

She retracted her kagune back into her body and started to go threw their wallets. In one she found a family photo - which she flicked away into a pile of blood. She found 50,000 yen on one man and 35,000 yen on the other. "Cheap bastards..." She mumbled as she made her way back to Ed.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:01 am

Ed had finished off the man and was eating his arm when he saw the girl. ''Didh youh geth them?'' he asked with his mouth full. He swallowed before continuing ''So you are Mantis? I'm Ed, but some call me Golem''
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:49 am

Hikari nodded yes at his question. "Golem... It's fitting." She said softly. "You should always keep your mask on you ya know." She added, not in a scolding way but in a advice giving way. "You never know when those damn CCG agents can show up."
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am

OOC: Another short reply, I'm sorry :/
IC:
Ed sighed and scratched back of his head. ''Yeah, I guess I should. I just didn't thought someone would attack me'' He looked around and asked ''So what now?''
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:21 am

Hikari shrugged. "You can go collect the meat from the bodies and store it at home. This many should last you a while." Hikari walked over to the bags she had placed on the ground and started shuffling threw them. She pulled out a large bag that resembled a gym bag. "It's completely waterproof, which means it's blood proof too." She tossed it towards him. "It should be big enough to get everything if you just harvest the flesh." Hikari wasn't hungry, and even if she was she wouldn't touch any of the lower class scum.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:28 am

Ed caught the back and looked at it ''Thanks. You sure you don't want any?'' Ed asked as he started stuffing different body parts into the bag. Although the girl had some great curves, she was still thin. Ed blushed a bit for his thoughts. ''My place is close by, if you need a place to crash'' he said without thinking.
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:40 am

"Yeah, I'm on a special diet. I'll tell you more about it later." Hikari said softly, wondering if he would want to go to the restaurant with her. When she was invited to his place she laughed quietly. "Usually I charge 50,000 yen for company, but I'll cut ya a break this time." She finally removed her mask and put it back in the shopping bag.
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakpanda Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:09 am

50 000 yen for company?! What kind of a girl was she? Ed wondered. ''O-okay. Follow me then'' he said and slung the bag over his shoulder. Ed then started slowly walking towards his home.

OOC: I think this now finished, unless you have anything else to add?
Freakpanda
Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrabear Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:34 am

OOC: yea that's fine just link me to the new thread
Myrabear
Myrabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down